https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ (referred to as ’we’ ‘our‘ or ‘us’) is the owner and operator of this website, and products or services sold thereon.
1. Collection, use and disclosure of personal information
You may also exercise your right to withdraw your consent for collection, use and disclosure at any moment. Please remember that in such case https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ may suspend its provision of services and products to you. When you cancel a subscription, if you fall within the guarantee period for any https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ product and you claim for a refund, the guarantee will be performed.
We will only disclose, sell or rent personal information about you intentionally in the following cases:
- when such disclosures are permitted or required by law;
- when third-business partners (independent contractors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, business associates, suppliers or agents) truly need this personal information of a customer in order to act on https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ behalf for any of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 4, below);
- with your permission to disclose such information to someone who represents your interests (for example, an agent), for the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 4, below);
- when necessary for identification, contact or legal proceedings, in case someone causes injury (either intentionally or unintentionally) to https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ rights and property;
- when it is necessary to protect the safety, rights and property of https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ customers or the public.
https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ may disclose the personal information of the customers to the companies it hires to provide some services or products on its behalf. In such case, https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ will only provide these companies with the personal data they need for the Identified Purposes. https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ takes measures to ensure that personal data of its customers that is used by these companies is adequately protected. These companies shall only use personal information of https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ customers to perform the services that it hires them to provide. These companies shall not further disclose personal information collected from the https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ customers.
We collect your personal data (information that personally identifies you) when you register into our products and services and subscribe to our website. We may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, home or work address, postal address, email address, telephone number, delivery details, payment processing information as well as information about your computer hardware and software (e.g. operating system, IP address, browser type, URL, domain name, referring website addresses and access times) or other categories of personal information.
3. Third parties
We can also display some links to the sites of affiliated companies or other third parties on our website. Some of these sites may provide us with a commission in case you make a purchase on their site. Although we make every effort to display only that websites, which we believe to offer good services and products, we take no responsibility for their offerings, performance, quality of their products, effectiveness, actions or the content of their sites. Before using their products and services you should carefully read their privacy statements.
4. Why do we gather personal data?
https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ gathers and uses personal data of its customers for the following Identified Purposes:
- to provide you with our products, services or required information;
- to facilitate order processing;
- to ensure the security and functionality of our services and products;
- to contact you if necessary, for example, to resolve technical problems concerning https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ products, website or services;
- to better understand the needs of our customers and to develop our products and services;
- to send you information about the new products and services available from https://kadochnikovsystem.com/, its affiliates and third parties as well as to conduct market research;
- to bill accounts and keep payment records;
- to allow users to access limited-entry areas of https://kadochnikovsystem.com/;
- to personalize our offering and send you targeted advertisements from https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ and third parties or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on with https://kadochnikovsystem.com/;
- to prevent and investigate fraud or other misuses as well as to comply with any applicable regulation, law, government request or legal process;
- to protect the rights and products of https://kadochnikovsystem.com/, including the security of its website;
- to address our reasonable belief, that you are infringing any of the agreements, terms or policies that govern your use of the https://kadochnikovsystem.com/, its products, services or materials, or that you are violating the rights of any third party;
- to respond to a legitimate claim.
We ask you only for that personal information that is really necessary for the Identified Purposes. https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ does not knowingly collect information of children under the age of thirteen.
6. Transfer of personal information
If https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ or its affiliates decide to buy, sell, merge or otherwise reorganize their businesses in any country, the personal information of a customer may be one of the transferred business assets.
Your personal information may be transferred across international borders outside your country. It can be stored and processed in any country around the world in which https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ or its agents, subsidiaries or affiliates maintain facilities. By visiting this website you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
If a customer requests to be removed from https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ database, his or her personal data will be stored in https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ archives. In this case the personal information of a customer will then be used only to prove https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ compliance with any applicable law or for tax reasons.
7. Accuracy of personal data and access to it
Customers are responsible for providing https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ with complete and accurate personal data and informing https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ about any changes to their personal information. They have the right to correct, review, amend or delete their personal information by contacting https://kadochnikovsystem.com/. In such case, https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ will use new personal data of a customer and update its own records. https://kadochnikovsystem.com/ is responsible for keeping the personal information of its customers accurate for the Identified Purposes, and in order not to make inappropriate customer decisions based on inaccurate information.
If you have any questions or requests concerning the accuracy of your personal information you may contact us at: