Such a person in our system is called a safety person, whose invisible weapon is personal safety technique.
Let us explain you in short why we prefer to use the term “personal safety technique” speaking of what we do and what we teach others, instead of the common names, such as hand-to-hand combat, self-defense, survival techniques etc.
- The thing is all of the above mentioned collocations describe different aspects of particular situations, when one may need any skills and knowledge of how to use them.
- Only when the objective is strictly defined, are we able to speak of some particular methods that depend on the aims and tasks at hand.
For instance, a hand-to-hand fighting program for soldiers will be different from the one for police officers. It is connected to the difference in the tasks and the rules they are guided by, despite the fact that in both cases it is about professionally applied training. And yet...
You defend, try to keep the distance, put the arm under the hit or just avoid it. With such a model of behavior the result is quite predictable – only the time is in question.
But if you change the model and start behaving as a predator instead of the prey, you can turn the tables.
- You no longer avoid the bat, but move in its direction, you arm softly enters the plane of the attack.
- Then you can change its trajectory with one touch,
- it is no longer dangerous for you, moreover it’s much more dangerous for the attacker, who has not understood yet that it’s no weapon he is holding, but a lever of force or speed, using which you can control him like a child.
He should have let go of the bat at the moment you took over the initiative.
He has no idea, that…
We believe you’ve understood from these examples that strategically it’s much more important to have the right behavioral patterns...
for situations of conflict, than perfect a dozen of holds you’ll never be able to use because of the instinctive reactions of your body.
- This is nobody’s fault.
- There is nothing to be ashamed of.
It is a natural reaction of your system when leaving the comfort zone.
There is nothing surprising in the fact that if we shift from the comfort zone where everything is known and predictable, to a new situation which is by the way also dangerous...
...for our wellbeing, health and life, without being trained and prepared for it we start panicking.
The implications are of an obvious nature.
Any situation we have no idea how to behave in is stressful. This is perfectly normal. But…
IF WE DON'T WON'T TO BE THE VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES, ALL THE MORE BY CHANCE, WE HAVE TO GET PREPARED FOR SUCH SITUATIONS
That is why we need the fighting algorithms of personal safety technique.
Such algorithms are the basic set of motor skills natural for the body, which will allow you to react correctly to any situation at a counter-instinctive (i.e. efficient) level.
In other words, from a thousand possible moves that are generally performable for our body (thanks to 244 degrees of freedom of osteoarticular system of a human body)...
one should choose a number of the most useful, universal, applicable to any environment (cold or warm, sandy or icy, restricted, standing or prone etc.), do not require any physical qualification (one can be ill or injured) and are easy enough to master.
Being able to use such algorithms you shorten the time necessary to get the skills for the right behavior and effective motor activity by a dozen or even a hundred.
It is the understanding of necessity of the algorithms for the forming of effective more skills and abandoning ineffective motor and behavioral stereotypes that is one of the basic concepts of the Kadochnikov system, which is essentially different from its counterparts.
Any martial art taken as a sport prepares one to participate in competitions, which are of no harm to either life or health.
There are people responsible for that – referees, doctors, trainers.
The place where the competition is held is full of spectators and fans.
It is only expected that the level of mental pressure in such a situation is completely different from one, in which you have to fight for your life and health on a dimly lit street against several attackers, each of whom might be armed with a bat, a knife or a knuckle-duster.
The main index of the difference is the heart rate.
- A trained sportsman during a competition has a heart rate of rarely more than 140-145 beats per minute.
- In an extreme situation the heart of any unprepared, untrained person beats of no less than 180 and up to 200 beats per minute.
Even a sportsman, acting self-assured during competitions, is as helpless and apt to be scared in life-threatening situation as any other person.
There are no referees and trainers and it is not a prize that they have to fight for against the opponents of the same size and professionalism, but their own life and wellbeing that are claimed by those presumably numerous and armed, with no rules followed, but any brutal and treacherous moves approved.
The brain on the sight of a life-threatening situation cuts the scale and the volume of information it has to process.
This is the reason why most of us in such a case get too excited.
After crossing a certain line, our system shuts too many information channels making us helpless. When the heart rate is above 145 beats per minute, some serious problems with body control arise.
Complex motor abilities are no longer at their full capability.
It should be mentioned that the range at which we can function effectively is in between 115-145 beats per minute. The upper line of 140-145 is only suitable for trained people.
For others the range is 120-130 beats per minute.
Yet we’ve mentioned, that at a stressful situation the heart rate soars to 180 beats per minute and above. What happens to our system then?
- At 175 beats per minute, the processing of information is shut down.
- The forebrain is blocked, while the midbrain – the part that is identical to the brain of animals (that is present in any mammal) activates and hijacks the functions of the forebrain.
- Visuals are the minimum.
In such a state the bowels are often emptied – at such an extreme level of danger our system doesn’t think such physical control necessary for survival.
In a state like this the objective of the body is different: the blood rushes from the external muscles and flows to the internal ones.
Our system is evolutionary predisposed to this reaction – it is aimed at turning the muscles into some kind of an armor to cut down the blood loss in case of a wound. However, it makes us practically helpless and transfixed in the process.
In the USA, for instance, people are advised to rehearse dialing 911, as there’ve been a lot of cases when in an extreme situation people were holding the receiver unable to perform this simple action – press three buttons.
We assume you’ve understood what kind of situations you have to be prepared for.
It isn’t reasonable to believe that the skills acquired at a sports club can be applied in a real extreme situation. Moreover it is even criminal at least to yourself.
- The duration of the presentation does not allow for the description of life examples, where even those with amazing sports training were helpless in life-threatening situations. Yet such cases are numerous, and if you want to you can always find them by yourself.
Among them is a story of a famous fighter Ivan Poddubny, who fell victim to a street robbery, and a story of one of the founders of modern karate Masutatsu Oyama, who was mugged by black thugs in USA (he described it in his autobiography) and a lot of other similar cases.
Probably you or your acquaintances also have a story to add to the list.
Sports are to be spectacular and entertaining, real fight – effective. So the objective differs.
As the objectives are different, the training must be different as well.
No referee wearing a snow-white shirt and a dandy bow-tie will decide on the victor on the street or a battlefield,
BUT LIFE ITSELF WILL SHOW WHO IS BETTER TRAINED AND PREPARED
In addition to everything one needs a high level of functional and specific physical training,..
lacking which many complex coordinator moves are impossible, as well as, for instance, keeping on in the ring for five rounds.
Any kind of sport DEFINETELY has a program of several years training including a number of stages for the training.
The initial stage is usually the group of basic training. The successful students then are transferred to intermediate training groups. The most gifted students are later transferred to advanced groups to step up then to the expert groups.
Mastering techniques and tactics of any sport martial art is impossible in three months or even half a year. It’s years and years of training you are to be prepared for.
Moreover, the training is based on the pyramid principle.
- The base of pyramid is the maximum number of moves and their combinations to be learned by a sportsman.
- The vertex of pyramid is the optimal set of technical and tactical combinations individual for a particular sportsman.
In other words, one learns as much as possible as a beginner, and uses about 20% of that as a professional. In the Kadochnikov system it wouldn’t be possible even if we wanted to use it.
Thanks to the rules of sports we are able to create a model of any technical moves and use it to train a sportsman.
It is impracticable in real life, as there could be one opponent as well as a number of them, they could be armed or not etc. This is the reason we can’t afford to create stereotypes of moves and combinations.
The only way out is to teach your body to move so that to react immediately and interact in any situation with one or multiple opponents against any type of cold steel.
And to do it fast, without spending dozens of years on training.
For that the whole training cycle of the year is separated into stages – macro- and microcycles, consisting of periods of intensive load, recuperation and next period of load.
- To fulfill the aim not only pedagogical, but also pharmacological means are used.
- Everything for getting there – winning at the main tournament of the year.
- Meanwhile one should always be prepared for an extreme situation, at any time of day or night.
Such extreme situations can’t be appointed in your organizer as you can’t ask a mugger “Wait for 5-7 minutes for me to warm-up, will you?”
Therefore the training by the Kadochnikov system is organized so that any person, no matter
- the sex,
- health state or physical state,
- perfectly fit or after climbing up the stairs to the fifth floor and breathing heavily
could perform in an extreme situation if it is necessary to fight for their life and wellbeing or for their loved ones. We do it by using no more than 25% of the strength.
You must have guessed already, what are the limitations.
Indeed. These are the rules of the competitions.
In our system we can’t afford even the slightest of limits neither in tactics nor in strategy. Because the training is aimed at surviving and performing the task.
For you, for instance, such a task is to counter an attack of a mugger, while cutting risks of injuries to the minimum, without getting injured or hurt.
For this we use all the recourses at hand at the moment, skillfully applying the principle of trinity of strength (Physical, mental, intellectual).
Falling on a soft carpet is not the same as falling on the asphalt or down the stairs in a house. Knowing how to negotiate the stairs, having prepared your body for softening its corners, you’d definitely be at ease with falling on a soft surface, while the opposite is hard to believe.
We’ve discussed only seven main differences of the Kadochnikov system from the martial arts taken as sports. There surely are more of them.
Just imagine how much your life will change if you add at least the most basic exercises of the Kadochnikov System to your everyday routine:
- Your movements and your behavior are more assured and composed…
- You are less tired and have more energy…
- You’re sure that your health improves with every passing day …
It’s a very versatile product. We do not mean that this is high-level knowledge. On the contrary, it’s something that you just need to do.
We are very attentive to every detail of this learning program. We show you everything from every side, taking even finest points into consideration.
Indeed the general picture is the first to be painted, but then we take it all to pieces and scrupulously describe everything that you are to do.
As we’ve already mentioned, the manner of the description is such that you’ll easily grasp it.
- You’ll learn it all step by step. The only thing you have to do is to follow the instructions we’ll give you. You’ll manage, we can guarantee that.
- We tell you and show you what you have to do, how to do it as well as where to apply it, when you finish the course.
THE MOST DEDICATED SUPPORT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN
- Unlimited access to our customer service managers team in case you have any questions, need help, or just would like to discuss your experience.
- Need help in placing an order, accessing the course, or have any other question? Our customer service managers will provide all information and technical support you need. You can always reach us via the following email: email@example.com
- And, of course, we'll save you the trouble (in case the program doesn't suit you), providing with our more than 100% guarantee.
MAKE YOUR STUDY PROCESS EASY AND FULL OF JOY WITH
OUR NEW ONLINE PLATFORM
This latest technology platform is so simple that even a child can use it.
Acquiring new skills has become much easier than before. Today lecture halls and fitness centers have been replaced with computers, tablets and smartphones. Here are just a few benefits of our new learning platform:
- Lifetime access to all purchased programs.
- Possibility of downloading the needed video, audio or text file to any device at any time.
- Possibility of asking questions that may arise through the learning process, leave comments and talk to other participants.
- Instant access to all updates being released for the individual programs.
- Technical and information support.