The great majority of instructors and self-defense schools teach you to use your physical and mental abilities.
They don’t offer you a well-structured system of knowledge about how to use your rival’s strength against himself. Though, it’s this very ability that is of crucial importance.
If your rival is by head and shoulders above, a piece of advice like “strike first” would scarcely work out.
An ability not to respond to strength with strength but to use your rival’s strength against himself will allow you to work successfully with any rival and solve any task effectively no matter how much your rival is stronger and larger than you.
That’s why the rule of 25% and the principle of using your rival’s strength against himself (on the basis of the psychobiomechanical interaction) are the most optimal fighting algorithms for a physical confrontation in extreme circumstances.
THE MOST DEDICATED SUPPORT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN
- Unlimited access to our customer service managers team in case you have any questions, need help, or just would like to discuss your experience.
- Need help in placing an order, accessing the course, or have any other question? Our customer service managers will provide all information and technical support you need. You can always reach us via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And, of course, we'll save you the trouble (in case the program doesn't suit you), providing with our more than 100% guarantee.
MAKE YOUR STUDY PROCESS EASY AND FULL OF JOY WITH
OUR NEW ONLINE PLATFORM
This latest technology platform is so simple that even a child can use it.
Acquiring new skills has become much easier than before. Today lecture halls and fitness centers have been replaced with computers, tablets and smartphones. Here are just a few benefits of our new learning platform:
- Everlasting access to all purchased programs.
- Possibility of downloading the needed video, audio or text file to any device at any time.
- Possibility of asking questions that may arise through the learning process, leave comments and talk to other participants.
- Instant access to all updates being released for the individual programs.
- Technical and information support.